About Lytham St Annes
Lytham St Annes offers a diverse range of activities for visitors. Nature enthusiasts can enjoy a leisurely walk around the picturesque Fairhaven Lake, with opportunities to observe local wildlife. History buffs may appreciate a visit to the elegant Lytham Hall, a Grade 1 listed Georgian house with beautiful gardens, or the iconic Lytham Windmill and museum. For a relaxing day out, Ashton Gardens and St. Anne's Beach are popular choices. Additionally, the area boasts cultural attractions such as the Lowther Pavilion, which offers year-round live entertainment. Visitors can also explore the town's independent stores and dine at a variety of restaurants and cafes, immersing themselves in the local charm and hospitality.
Whether it's enjoying the outdoors, exploring history, or indulging in entertainment and dining, Lytham St Annes has something to offer for every type of traveller. Here are some of the top attractions and activities to enjoy in Lytham St Annes:
* Visit the Lytham Windmill, a local landmark that houses a small and interesting museum about the history of milling and life in the town.
* Enjoy a round of golf at the Fairhaven Golf Club, one of the finest championship courses in the north of England, with beautiful views and challenging holes.
* Explore the Fairhaven Lake, an extremely popular destination that offers boat rides, bird watching, nature walks, tennis, bowling, adventure playground, an eighteen hole adventure golf course, and a Spitfire memorial .
* Experience the The Blackpool Tower Circus, a spectacular show that features acrobats, clowns, dancers and animals in a stunning setting inside the iconic tower.
* Discover the British Lawnmower Museum, a quirky and fascinating place that showcases over 300 restored lawnmowers, some of which belonged to celebrities and royalty.
* Taste some award-winning gins and flavoured rums at the Lytham Gin Distillery, where you can also learn about the production process and enjoy a guided tasting session.
Fairhaven Lake – One of the UK’s biggest event arenas with up to 21,000 – More Info
Blackpool Tower & Circus – Explore the world famous Blackpool Tower – More Info
Blackpool Pleasure Beach – Take a stroll along the famous Blackpool sands – More Info
Blackpool Promenade & Piers – Enjoy the world famous Blackpool Piers – More Info
Lytham Hall – Water activities, food & drink, nature walks and more – More Info
St Annes Beach & Pier – Soak up the sun on St Annes Beach – More Info
Ashton Gardens – This well loved, popular local park with interesting history and heritage – More Info
Lowther Pavilion – The entertainment and cultural hub at the heart of the Fylde Coast – More Info
Lytham Windmill – Situated on Lytham Green and is open to the public during the season and entry is free of charge – More Info
Lowlands Farm Alpacas – Walking experiences, farm activities and therapy visits – More Info
Ridgeway Farm – A working dairy farm set in a traditional orchard – More Info
Lytham Green – A lovely place to enjoy the great outdoors – More Info
Ribble Estuary – Take a nature walk along the Ribble Estuary – More Info
Mini Links Crazy Golf, Blackpool – A challenging 18 hole par 3 Mini Links golf course – More Info
Royal Lytham St Annes Golf Club – Host to 11 Open Championships & 2 Ryder Cups – More Info
Fairhaven Golf Club – A stunning Championship links course – More Info
St Annes Mystery Trail – A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Lytham – More Info
Ramp City, Blackpool – Skate park, home to one of the UK's largest vert ramps – More Info
Lytham Gin Tasting Experience – Producer of Award Winning traditional & contemporary gins – More Info
The Old Lytham Lifeboat House – Located right next to Lytham's famous windmill – More Info
Lytham Heritage Centre – Home to exhibitions throughout the year, as well as displaying local history. – More Info
Spitfire Visitors Centre – Located in an original RAF hangar, explore various planes, vehicles, and history of WW2 – More Info
The Island Cinemas – Fylde's No.1 venue for movies – More Info